The University of Nairobi will be hosting the first ever virtual Research Week from the 12th to 16th of October 2020. Due to the on-going COVID-19 Pandemic, the conferences will be held online. There are 868 registered participants from the 5 continents who will participate in the event.
This is the 3rd of the annual event and will comprise of 13 separate academic conferences. Expected are global participants from academia, government and industry. There are 347 presentations with 40 plus Keynote speakers.
There are 7 conferences on the first day, Monday the 12th. They are:
· 2nd International Conference on Open, Distance and E-Learning
· 2nd Annual International Conference of Project Management
· 3rd Annual Victimology and Victim Support Conference
· 3rd Annual Architecture and Engineering
· Library and Information Science - Webinar
· Value Creating and Critical Thinking in a Global World (Department of Literature)
· 5th DBA – AMR Conference
The second day, (Tuesday the 13th) will see the launch of the:
· 2nd Development Finance Conference
· ICRIE Conference
Wednesday will have the most conferences taking place in any single day with 11 slotted. They will include:
· CBPS Conference
· 3rd Annual Nairobi International Multidisciplinary Conference
· 3rd Annual Status of Women Conference
On the 15th, AIBUMA Conference will be the final conference to kick off and it will run for 2 day, closing on the 16th/10/2020, the last day of the event.
Research Week is an annual event hosted by the University of Nairobi in October each year. The week features different conferences covering a diverse range of academic disciplines, one of which is bound to meet your interest and area of expertise. The conferences provide a forum meant to enable you present your work, engage with your colleagues, and learn about the latest developments in your field.
The conference will be held on the Microsoft Teams platform. For a useful short video on how to use Teams, click on https://uonresearch.org/useful-short-video-on-how-to-use-microsoft-teams/
To find out more on the individual conferences, go to https://uonresearch.org/researchweek2020/
Here are the attached Programmes: