The 5th International Conference on Health (ICH 2021) commenced on Wednesday, October 27, 2021, hosted by the University of Nairobi Faculty of Health Sciences (FHS) and Kenyatta National Hospital (KNH). The conference brings together leading healthcare practitioners and intellectual leaders from Kenya and around the world.
During the opening ceremony, the Associate Vice-Chancellor - Research, Innovation & Enterprise Prof. M. Jesang Hutchinson noted that this year’s conference whose theme is “Healthcare and Innovation in the pandemic Era” provides an opportune forum for interactions, sharing lessons, and discussing experiences in areas of critical interest in health care, research, and practices, with delegates from all over the world.
The ICH 2021 is the first of several conferences that will be held in October and November including;
- The 1st International Conference of The African Network of Constitutional Lawyers (ANCL) – To be held from October 28th – 29th , 2021
- The 4th Annual Forensic Victimology and Victim Support Conference Kenya 2021 – To be held from 22nd – 24th November 2021
- The 3rd ANNUAL DEVELOPMENT FINANCE CONFERENCE (ADFC) 2021 – To be held on 22nd – 23rd November 2021
- The 6th DBA-Africa 2021 Management Review Conference – To be held on 22nd November 2021
- The 4th Annual Conference on Status of African Women’s Economic Empowerment – To be held from 23rd – 24th November 2021
- The 12th Africa International Business Management Conference (AIBUMA) – To be held from 23rd – 24th November 2021
- The 4th Science Outputs for Addressing Grand Societal Challenges for Transformational Impacts – To be held from 24th – 26th November 2021